PRISM Awards: Consensus Sweeps PRSA Los Angeles Prestigious President’s Award
Our projects are our babies, and few things are more gratifying than seeing them take off! At the Public Relations Society of America –Los Angeles’s PRISM Awards, which took place at Hollywood’s gorgeous Taglyan Complex in November, we saw them soar, winning a total of 15 awards. And that’s not even the end of it – our team won the 2016 President’s Award, a delightful present welcoming us back to the awards circuit!
Nine members of our talented team were present for the festivities, but many more deserve thank you hugs for creating projects that we can all wear proudly.
Below is a comprehensive list of the categories and our winning projects. We look forward to taking the lessons of 2016 and elevating them to create amazing campaigns in 2017. Please, stick around and join us for the ride.
- Crisis Communications – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Events & Observances – Consumer Services: Carmel Partners Public Scoping Meeting for CEQA
- Integrated Communications – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Pro Bono Program: Pershing Square Renew
- Newsletters – Digital: Equity Office Daily Brief
- Social Media – Business-to-Consumer: I Heart Burbank
- Video Programs – Consumer Services: I Heart Burbank
- Websites – External/Public: Help House LA Vets
- Word-of-Mouth: Fashion Square Foodies
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
- Community Relations – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Events & Observances – Government: Hollywood Burbank Airport Replacement Terminal Community Workshops for CEQA
- Marketing – Corporate/Business: Equity Office Daily Brief
- Public Affairs – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Social Media – Government: Help House LA Vets
Consensus from the Inside Out: A Culture of Communicating to Empower
At that time, I had been interning at Consensus for only a little shy of two weeks, and didn’t fully understand what I was doing, much less understand what the company did. I definitely did not know how our work tied into our name. But during that engaging conversation in our office space one afternoon, it somewhat started to make more sense.
The Listening Booth: Mobility 21 Summit, Los Angeles 2018
Thanks for checking us out! Stay tuned for our first episode - launching soon!