PRISM Awards: Consensus Sweeps PRSA Los Angeles Prestigious President’s Award
Our projects are our babies, and few things are more gratifying than seeing them take off! At the Public Relations Society of America –Los Angeles’s PRISM Awards, which took place at Hollywood’s gorgeous Taglyan Complex in November, we saw them soar, winning a total of 15 awards. And that’s not even the end of it – our team won the 2016 President’s Award, a delightful present welcoming us back to the awards circuit!
Nine members of our talented team were present for the festivities, but many more deserve thank you hugs for creating projects that we can all wear proudly.
Below is a comprehensive list of the categories and our winning projects. We look forward to taking the lessons of 2016 and elevating them to create amazing campaigns in 2017. Please, stick around and join us for the ride.
- Crisis Communications – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Events & Observances – Consumer Services: Carmel Partners Public Scoping Meeting for CEQA
- Integrated Communications – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Pro Bono Program: Pershing Square Renew
- Newsletters – Digital: Equity Office Daily Brief
- Social Media – Business-to-Consumer: I Heart Burbank
- Video Programs – Consumer Services: I Heart Burbank
- Websites – External/Public: Help House LA Vets
- Word-of-Mouth: Fashion Square Foodies
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
- Community Relations – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Events & Observances – Government: Hollywood Burbank Airport Replacement Terminal Community Workshops for CEQA
- Marketing – Corporate/Business: Equity Office Daily Brief
- Public Affairs – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Social Media – Government: Help House LA Vets
A Critical Win for Affordable and Supportive Housing
One of Consensus' most important projects, Enlightenment Plaza, was featured in the LA Biz Journal this week!
Check out our op-ed in the LA Times' Daily Pilot on sweeping new ‘granny flat’ laws
One of the most passionate housing advocates here on our team at Consensus, Cash Rutherford provides his insight in the op-ed “ADUs for Christmas: Sweeping new laws will provide the gift of ‘granny flats” published on January 3, 2020 in the L.A. Times’ Daily Pilot.