PRISM Awards: Consensus Sweeps PRSA Los Angeles Prestigious President’s Award
Our projects are our babies, and few things are more gratifying than seeing them take off! At the Public Relations Society of America –Los Angeles’s PRISM Awards, which took place at Hollywood’s gorgeous Taglyan Complex in November, we saw them soar, winning a total of 15 awards. And that’s not even the end of it – our team won the 2016 President’s Award, a delightful present welcoming us back to the awards circuit!
Nine members of our talented team were present for the festivities, but many more deserve thank you hugs for creating projects that we can all wear proudly.
Below is a comprehensive list of the categories and our winning projects. We look forward to taking the lessons of 2016 and elevating them to create amazing campaigns in 2017. Please, stick around and join us for the ride.
- Crisis Communications – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Events & Observances – Consumer Services: Carmel Partners Public Scoping Meeting for CEQA
- Integrated Communications – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Pro Bono Program: Pershing Square Renew
- Newsletters – Digital: Equity Office Daily Brief
- Social Media – Business-to-Consumer: I Heart Burbank
- Video Programs – Consumer Services: I Heart Burbank
- Websites – External/Public: Help House LA Vets
- Word-of-Mouth: Fashion Square Foodies
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
- Community Relations – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Events & Observances – Government: Hollywood Burbank Airport Replacement Terminal Community Workshops for CEQA
- Marketing – Corporate/Business: Equity Office Daily Brief
- Public Affairs – Government: Help House LA Vets
- Social Media – Government: Help House LA Vets
Diary of an Intern: Summer ’18 at Consensus
To fully document my summer at Consensus Inc., it might be best to take a step backward. Since I was seven years old, I knew I wanted to be a sports journalist. It was my confident, kneejerk response to the daunting “what do you want to be?!” question we all get growing up.
Thank You for the Warm Welcome
We were so moved by the thoughtful words and attendance by the Mayor of Burbank, City representatives, and the leaders of the Burbank Chamber of Commerce at the ribbon-cutting celebration of our new headquarters in the heart of the Burbank Media District. Thank you to all who took the time to welcome Consensus to our new home, including Mayor Emily Gabel-Luddy; Tom Flavin, CEO, Burbank Chamber of Commerce; Marissa Minor, Burbank Community Development Dept.; Arda Tchakian, Jason Maruca, Supervisor Kathryn Barger; Blake Dellinger, Assemblymember Laura Friedman; Pamela Marcello, Congressman Adam Schiff; Arda Tchakian, Senator Portantino; and the business community leaders representing the Burbank Chamber Board of Directors and the Chamber Ambassadors. During the ceremony, Consensus Senior Vice President, Nazan Armenian, was also welcomed as a new member of the Burbank Chamber Board of Directors.